Since 1994 Norcan
has completed more than 1500 Archaeological Impact Assessments. These assessments have been completed for a variety of Clients throughout the Central Interior of British Columbia. The majority of our work has been within the Prince George, Prince Rupert and Cariboo Forest Regions. Over twenty different clients have been served. Below you will find a list summarizing the clients for whom Norcan
has conducted AIAs.
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Winton Global Ltd.
- Apollo Forest Products Ltd.
- Carrier Lumber Ltd.
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd.
- Ministry of Forests, Prince George, Fort St. James
- BC Parks
- Northwood Pulp and Timber Ltd
- West Fraser Sawmills Ltd.
- Plateau Forest Products Ltd.
- Lakeland Mills Ltd.
- L&M Lumber Ltd.
- Babine Forest Products Ltd.
- Stuart Lake Lumber Ltd
- Dunkley Lumber Ltd
- Weldwood of Canada Ltd.
- West Chilcotin Forest Products Ltd.
- Rustad Forest Products Ltd.
- Cheslatta Forest Products Ltd.
- Various other Licensees and Woodlot Holders
- Doublestar Resources Ltd., Sustat Copper Project
- Ministry of Transportation, Northern Region
- Ernie Koch – Private Developer
- WD McIntosh Land Surveying Ltd.
- Gook R E and Associates Ltd.
- Dept. of Indian and Northern Development
- Kenrae Enterprises Ltd. /LI>